Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering
WSE teaches students to think creatively while drawing upon mathematics and scientific principles to tackle difficult, real-world problems.
- Nineteen full-time degree programs in 9 academic departments.
- A popular minor in entrepreneurship and management, and two new minors in robotics and engineering for sustainable development launched in 2010.
- Three new master’s programs since 2009: engineering management, financial mathematics and bioengineering innovation and design.
- Sixteen part-time master’s degree and certificate programs.
- Unrivaled opportunities for undergraduates to conduct research.
- Undergraduate student/faculty ratio is 9:1